Bringing along these items will ensure your appointment goes smoothly:
- Current immunization record.
- Current medication list.
- Any important medical paperwork (for example, discharge paperwork for newborns, emergency & hospital visit records, educational psychologist assessments).
- Forms that need to be completed during the visit.
- Current insurance information and co-pay.
- Cash, credit card or chequebook if insurance is not covering your visit.
- Everything you need to keep your baby comfortable.
- Snacks, drinks and a favorite toy or book for young children.