Being a parent has its challenging moments. That’s particularly true when it comes to your child’s health:
- How do I know if my child is developing normally?
- Is my drinking water safe?
- What immunization schedule is ideal for my child?
- What should our family do to avoid malaria?
- My child has the sniffles and fever—again! Is something wrong?
- Is there any help for autism or ADHD here?
- How can I be sure my child will get the right care in an emergency?
Many of these questions—and more—are sure to come up as you begin the adventure of raising a family. And if you’re a first-time parent or new in-country, finding the right health-care for your child can make all the difference to your peace of mind. Muthaiga Pediatrics has been working with children and their families in Nairobi and the region since 1998.