Please note that we have only allocated limited daily online booking spaces. If no appointments are free, please call our reception on +254 722 519 863 or +254 733 668 517
Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital Executive Clinic operates on an appointment basis. To schedule an appointment, please call our office on +254 722 519 863 or +254 733 668 517 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
What to bring
Bringing along these items will ensure your appointment goes smoothly:
- Current immunization record.
- Current medication list.
- Any important medical paperwork (for example, discharge paperwork for newborns, emergency & hospital visit records, educational psychologist assessments).
- Forms that need to be completed during the visit.
- Current insurance information and co-pay.
- Cash, credit card or chequebook if insurance is not covering your visit.
- Everything you need to keep your baby comfortable.
- Snacks, drinks and a favorite toy or book for young children.
Late for your appointment?
If you are running late, please notify our receptionist. If you are more than 30 minutes late for your appointment, we will try to work you back into the doctor’s schedule or perhaps offer a consultation with another provider. If your visit is a follow-up or for a well child, please be aware that we may need to reschedule your appointment for the next available day.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call and reschedule as soon as possible. Additional information about our cancellation policy (including fees) is available here.
All visits require an appointment except for emergency cases. Patients who walk in with a non-emergency condition will be fitted into the pre-booked schedule, if possible, or you may be asked to return later or on another day. Please be aware that patients with scheduled appointments will be given priority.