Being a parent has its challenging moments. That’s particularly true when it comes to your child’s health:
- How do I know if my child is developing normally?
- Is my drinking water safe?
- What immunization schedule is ideal for my child?
- What should our family do to avoid malaria?
- My child has the sniffles and fever—again! Is something wrong?
- Is there any help for autism or ADHD here?
- How can I be sure my child will get the right care in an emergency?
Many of these questions—and more—are sure to come up as you begin the adventure of raising a family. And if you’re a first-time parent or new in-country, finding the right health-care for your child can make all the difference to your peace of mind.Muthaiga Pediatrics has been working with children and their families in Nairobi and the region since 1998. In our paediatric staff you’ll find a balanced mix of local knowledge and international expertise. We’re committed to building a relationship with your child, whether a toddler or a teen, so that we arrive at solutions that are just right for your family. Our location at Gertrude’s, Nairobi and the region’s premier pediatric hospital, means you’ll find lab tests, medications and many specialist referrals under one roof. And our office procedures have been created with the goal of less waiting-room time, whether your child happens to be sick or well.When it comes to your child’s health, every parent or guardian needs a great partner. With Muthaiga Pediatrics, you’ll find friendly and reliable pediatric support for children’s health-care needs—at every stage along their journey to adulthood.