Would you like to save time during office visits while making sure your children get the best possible care from your pediatrician?
Our new patient portal, CLINICEA, helps parents communicate securely with their children’s doctor over the Internet before office visits!
No longer will you have to fill out lengthy forms in the waiting room while entertaining restless children or soothing a sick one. You can take care of that, and more, before you set out for your appointment.
Giving us some health information about your child BEFORE you visit the clinic makes your time with us more efficient.
You can use CLINICEA to:
- Tell us about any problems or concerns you want to discuss.
- Complete developmental questionnaires at home (routine, autism and ADHD).
- Give us your family’s and child’s medical history.
- View Prescriptions, Investigations, Assessments, Scheduled Appointments, Bills, Treatments of your child.
- By the time you arrive in our offices, the pediatrician already will know a lot about your child and be prepared to address your current health concerns.
All responses are completely confidential and cannot be viewed by anyone except your doctor.
Best of all, using patient portal is simple!
Instructions for Using Patient Portal
- To register as a new patient fill in the form below.
- Enter your email address. This will serve as your user name.
- The system will make up a password for you. (Be sure and write your password in a safe place where you can find it later.)
- If you have forgotten your password you can always reset it and it will be sent to your email.
- Enter your child’s information (name, date of birth, etc.).
- Once you login to the portal, click on the appropriate questionnaire. Answer each question in each questionnaire as accurately as you can.
- Submit the completed form, and smile all the way to our offices.
With your help, we look forward to providing your child with the best care possible!
Thank you and see you soon,
Dr. Sidney Nesbitt