Our new online screening partner and diagnostic partner, CHADIS, helps parents communicate securely with their children’s doctor over the Internet before office visits!
No longer will you have to fill out lengthy forms in the waiting room while entertaining restless children or soothing a sick one. You can take care of that, and more, before you set out for your appointment.
Giving us some health information about your child BEFORE you visit the clinic makes your time with us more efficient.
You can use CHADIS to:
- Tell us about any problems or concerns you want to discuss.
- Complete developmental questionnaires at home (routine, autism and ADHD).
- Give us your family’s and child’s medical history.
- By the time you arrive in our offices, the pediatrician already will know a lot about your child and be prepared to address your current health concerns.
CHADIS works best when every parent (or grandparent, teacher or other caregiver) uses the system before every well-child or developmental visit. Just check the appropriate box that identifies your relationship with the child.
All responses are completely confidential and cannot be viewed by anyone except your doctor.
Best of all, using CHADIS is simple!
Instructions for Using CHADIS
- Connect to the Internet and go to www.chadis.com.
- Choose New or Returning user to register or log in.
- To register, enter Muthaiga Pediatrics’ Invitation Code: 0722519863
- Enter your email address. This will serve as your user name. (If you don’t have an email address, you can still use CHADIS. The system will make up a user name for you. Be sure and write your user name in a safe place where you can find it later.)
- Make up a password. (If you’re returning, you can request your password if you’ve forgotten it.)
- Enter your child’s information (name, date of birth, etc.).
- Visit type: Choose between initial/first-time, well-child/developmental, adoption, neonatal (newborn), school, sick.
- You will be presented with one or more questionnaires. Answer each question in each questionnaire as accurately as you can.
- Submit the completed form, and smile all the way to our offices.
With your help, we look forward to providing your child with the best care possible!
Thank you and see you soon,
Dr. Sidney Nesbitt